Package::Constants - List all constants declared in a package
- use Package::Constants;
- ### list the names of all constants in a given package;
- @const = Package::Constants->list( __PACKAGE__ );
- @const = Package::Constants->list( 'main' );
- ### enable debugging output
- $Package::Constants::DEBUG = 1;
lists all the constants defined in a certain
package. This can be useful for, among others, setting up an
for a Constants.pm file.
Lists the names of all the constants defined in the provided package.
When set to true, prints out debug information to STDERR about the package it is inspecting. Helps to identify issues when the results are not as you expect.
Defaults to false.
This module by Jos Boumans <email@example.com>.
This module is copyright (c) 2004-2005 Jos Boumans <firstname.lastname@example.org>. All rights reserved.
This library is free software; you may redistribute and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself.