B::Debug - Walk Perl syntax tree, printing debug info about ops
- perl -MO=Debug foo.pl
- perl -MO=Debug,-exec foo.pl
With option -exec, walks tree in execute order, otherwise in basic order.
Copyright (c) 1996, 1997 Malcolm Beattie Copyright (c) 2008, 2010, 2013 Reini Urban
- This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
- it under the terms of either:
- a) the GNU General Public License as published by the Free
- Software Foundation; either version 1, or (at your option) any
- later version, or
- b) the "Artistic License" which comes with this kit.
- This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
- but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
- MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See either
- the GNU General Public License or the Artistic License for more details.
- You should have received a copy of the Artistic License with this kit,
- in the file named "Artistic". If not, you can get one from the Perl
- distribution. You should also have received a copy of the GNU General
- Public License, in the file named "Copying". If not, you can get one
- from the Perl distribution or else write to the Free Software Foundation,
- Inc., 51 Franklin St, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301, USA.