Perl 5 version 14.3 documentation
TAP::Parser::SourceHandler::File - Stream TAP from a text file.
This is a raw TAP stored in a file TAP::Parser::SourceHandler - it has 2 jobs:
1. Figure out if the raw source it's given is a file containing raw TAP output. See TAP::Parser::IteratorFactory for more details.
2. Takes raw TAP from the text file given, and converts into an iterator.
Unless you're writing a plugin or subclassing TAP::Parser, you probably won't need to use this module directly.
- my $vote = $class->can_handle( $source );
Only votes if $source looks like a regular file. Casts the following votes:
- 0.9 if it's a .tap file
- 0.9 if it has an extension matching any given in user config.
- my $iterator = $class->make_iterator( $source );
Returns a new TAP::Parser::Iterator::Stream for the source.
The class of iterator to use, override if you're sub-classing. Defaults to TAP::Parser::Iterator::Stream.
- extensions => [ @case_insensitive_exts_to_match ]
Please see SUBCLASSING in TAP::Parser for a subclassing overview.